The All-Inclusive takes your manuscript to the next level by adding copy editing, an editorial evaluation and an author website. The editorial evaluation highlights strengths and weaknesses in your manuscript and suggests how it could be improved. Copy editing adds a professional polish by fixing mistakes. An author website helps build a brand, create a fan base and market your book!
- Professional design of your book’s front and back cover
- Interior layout, proper formatting for print-on-demand and ebooks*
- Two revision rounds to incorporate your feedback on the cover and interior layout
- Our book marketing manager will consult with you and provide you with Tellwell’s 20-page marketing guide and a custom strategy
- We’ll create a 2-page document to showcase the book to your audience. The backgrounder would include a 3D image of the book cover, the book synopsis, print details, your headshot, and your author biography on the first page. The second page could be an excerpt from the book, some poignant reviews, quick facts about the book and its purpose, or highlights of your marketing plan. This is a great resource to use when contacting bookstores, book reviewers and other relevant contacts.
- An author website that you can use as a central hub to share information about yourself, your book, upcoming events and news coverage.
- Distribution of your book in paperback and hardcover to 39,000 booksellers including Chapters and independent bookstores
- Book sales on Amazon.com, Chapters.Indigo.ca and other online retailers
- Expanded ebook distribution including Kindle, Kobo, Nook, iBooks, and OverDrive
- Amazon Look-Inside for Kindle
- 3 ISBNs (paperback, hardcover, ebook)
- Automatic printing and fulfillment of all book orders through trade channels
- 85-100% net royalties – the highest royalty model in the industry with the most transparency
- Editorial evaluation
- Copy editing up to 75,000 words (additional word count at 2 cents per word)
* While design is included for most books, design-intensive books (e.g. more than 25 images, charts, complexities) will require a quote.