October 2020 Australian Publishing Promotion
If you sign-up to publish with Tellwell by October 31st, you can receive 25% off editing services and $550 in additional savings. To secure the promotion 10% deposit is required no later than Oct. 31st.
Here's How it Works
Sign-up for our Standard Publishing Service bundled together with Editorial Evaluation for only $1,800*
- Multiple revision rounds to the design to ensure your satisfaction
- Professional design of your book’s front and back cover, and interior layout*
- Distribution of the paperback print edition of your book
- Availability via Ingram to 39,000 booksellers in USA, Canada, Australia and internationally including Chapters-Indigo, Barnes and Noble, independent bookstores, Amazon.com, Chapters.Indigo.ca and other online retailers***
- Automatic printing and fulfillment of all book orders
- A designated Project Manager and support team to guide you step-by-step through the process
- Editorial evaluation
And receive $100 free print credit towards your first print order and hard cover distribution free of charge (you save $250)
- Distribution of your book in the hard cover format
- $100 credit towards your first order of books with Tellwell
- $500 credit towards additional illustrations (only with illustrated or all-inclusive packages)*
If you are interested in our more comprehensive editing services, you can save an additional 25%
25% off copy editing
25% off substantive editing
But hurry, to qualify for this offer you will need to put down a minimum 10% deposit no later than October 31st.
For more details, please email your designated Publishing Consultant if you are interested.
Payments Plan Options:
- Pay in full – no fee
- 3 Months Equal Payments – One time $25 admin fee
- Up to 6 Months Equal Payments – One time $50 admin fee
*Layout-intensive books need extra design time and require a custom quote. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
**Ebooks are not included in children’s book packages and may not be suitable for some books with highly complex layouts.
***Availability via Ingram to 39,000 booksellers does not mean that all these retailers are forced to sell your book, but many automatically post it for sale on their online bookstores. Retailers control the actual sale price of books and shipping policies, while you as the author control the “suggested retail price” and wholesale discount, which ultimately means you control the price retailers buy your book at, not what they sell at. Many European retailers require a minimum wholesale discount of 35% or they won’t list your book for sale. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through this step during the distribution phase.
* $500 credit towards additional illustrations only with illustrated or all-inclusive packages. Maximum 2 illustrations, offer can’t be used to discount the value of the package.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.